Terms and conditions at Concierge Platform - Constantin.help created by company M101 Group
The content of the pages of this Website/ App is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website/ App for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or Terms and Conditions at Concierge Platform Constantin.help.
The content of the pages of this Website/ App is for your general information and errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website/ App is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website/ App meet your specific requirements.
- This Website/ App contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website/ App, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website/ App.
- Unauthorized use of this Website/ App may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this Website/ App may also include links to other Website/ Apps. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Website/ App(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Website/ App(s).
- You may not create a link to this Website/ App from another Website/ App or document without Concierge Platform Constantin.help’s prior written consent. In this agreement “we” and “ours” refers to Concierge Platform Constantin.help whose main office is at M101 Group 3ème Étage Cs21037 81 Rue de France C/o Regus 06048 Nice Cedex 1 “Agreement” means the attached Agreement setting out what we will do for you and the payment terms. “Our tasks” means the provision of those services we have agreed with you to do ourselves that are listed in our e-mails to you. “Preferred Supplier” means a supplier whose ability, qualifications to carry out the services have been researched and approved by us “Services” means the services listed in the agreement emailed to you which you have engaged us to obtain on your behalf by a supplier. “Supplier” means a third party eg plumber, which is chosen by you and we have engaged on your behalf to carry out services at your request “You” refers to the Customer
ServicesWe have agreed with you to undertake the Services set out in the attached Agreement. Some of these Services may be done by us others may be done by either our Preferred Suppliers or Suppliers. If you wish to add to those Services then please notify us and we will add the Services to the Agreement attached as Schedule A.
Where the Service you require is carried out by a Preferred Supplier then we will appoint the supplier on your behalf but can agree the appointment and fees with you before their instruction if you request.
There will be instances where we will source a Supplier for you and you will then contract direct with that Supplier and agree their fees etc.
Our list of Preferred Suppliers belongs to us and you must not go direct to them but should always go through ourselves. If you do go direct then we reserve the right to claim any monies we may have earned from the instruction from you. These Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in relation to its subject matter and supersedes all prior discussions, representations and undertakings in connection therewith which are hereby excluded. Nothing in this Agreement shall operate so as to exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except in writing signed by both parties.
2 This agreement will be interpreted in accordance with France Law and both parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the France courts.
Price1 All prices of products and services offered for sale on the website www.Constantin.help.help and the application Constantin.help are expressed in euros all taxes included.
2 Constantin.help reserves the right to modify its prices at any time but undertakes to apply the prices in force at the time of the reservation and execution order.
3 If the Customer makes changes to the order after the agreement, resulting in a price change, Constantin.help is entitled to charge the additional costs to the Customer.
Rules of service and liabilities1 You are obliged to provide correct personal details when you Register in Concierge Platform Constantin.help.
2 All services orders are made through mobile app Constantin.help
3 To make the service order: On Constantin.help application, the Customer follows the various steps of reservations indicated on the site or on the mobile application. It is mandatory to first accept these GTC to follow the order process on the mobile app.
4 Constantin.help is not responsible for any data entered by the Client which is incorrect.
5 The Customer declares to have the full legal capacity allowing him to commit himself under of these general conditions of sale.
6 Constantin.help is responsible for the quality of the service. Service can be disputed after completion within 48h. The complaint must be made via the Constantin.help mobile app. At the relevant service order.
7 We are only responsible for orders placed through Constantin.help. We are not responsible for works or changes to works made outside the platform directly with performers or managers.
8 If the Customer makes changes to the order after the agreement, resulting in a price change, Constantin.help is entitled to charge the additional costs to the Customer.
9 The Customer is entitled to make changes to the order until the order has been paid for, payment shall be deemed to be the Customer's acceptance of the service.
Payment1 Constantin.help can request partial or full payment before the service is provided
2 Payment can be made by bank card directly from the mobile app Constantin.help or by bank transfer
3 Any transaction fees when making payments via bank transfer (e.g. due to different currencies or different local accounts) are carried by the User.
ANTI-FRAUD CONTROLIn order to strengthen the level of security linked to financial transactions carried out on the website www.taxymatch.com and the application Constantin.help and to protect Constantin.help and its customers against possible phenomena of identity theft or attempted fraud, the data collected by Constantin.help from its customers as part of a reservation may be communicated to its partner Stripe at for analysis and evaluation of a level of confidence linked to each reservation. As part of these procedures, Constantin.help or any person appointed by it, also reserves the right to request from the Customer the documents necessary for the execution of the reservation: official identity document of the Client. These requests will be made by phone and / or email.
In addition, the occurrence of an unpaid due to fraudulent use of a means of payment will result in the registration of contact details in connection with the reservation associated with this unpaid within a payment incident file implemented by Stripe. A declaration irregularity or an anomaly may also be the subject of specific treatment. In accordance with law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, you have at any time a right of access, rectification or opposition that you can exercise at any time with Constantin.help in its capacity as data controller, at the e-mail address info@Constantin.help.help or at the following postal address: M101 Group - 3ème Étage Cs21037 81 Rue de France C/o Regus 06048 Nice Cedex 1